Please note that there are many documents and steps required in Saudi Arabia that you may not have been asked for in other countries. Therefore, it is important that you read the instructions carefully prior to applying. Documents missing or incomplete will delay the processing of your application.
The following documents will be required for an application to DHS:
- recent photo of the applicant (JPEG, PING)
- copy of the applicant’s passport
- copy of the applicant's iqama (if available)
- report cards: current year report card (latest report card copy) AND the last two year’s report cards
- Report cards in a language other than English must be officially translated and authenticated.
- In many cases, if an applicant is offered a place, the last or year-end report card must be attested by the Saudi Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which the report card is being issued. Please check in advance of leaving your current school and/or country.
- those applying to Grade 12 must submit all high school report cards (official transcript)
- copy of sponsor's passport
- copy of sponsor's iqama
- copy of sponsor's employment letter
- teacher recommendations
- application fee proof of payment - the non-refundable, non-deferrable application fee of SAR 1,260 (SAR 1,200 + 5% VAT) must be paid by wire transfer and proof of payment uploaded. Banking details are listed in the "Tuition and Fees" section.
- copy of any standardized test results (e.g., MAP, SSAT, PSAT, ACT, MIDYIS, YELLIS, STAAR, ISA)
- copy of any additional educational or emotional support services that your child has received must be provided, including but not limited to:
- IEP (individual education plan)
- psychoeducational report
- speech therapist report or other therapeutic support
- medical information related to your child's learning
- copy of parent 1 (sponsor) Saudi ID
- copy of Saudi family ID
- Ministry of Education (MoE) approval letter
Students coming from in-Kingdom schools:
- documents attested by the Foreign Education department within the area the school is located:
- school report
- leaving certificate
- Noor certificate (previous school administrator must transfer student's electronic Noor file)